What you’ll get
Duration : 2 Days 1 night
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, friend,honeymoon
Type : Cruise tour
Join the Phu Quoc camping and boat trip 2 days! 2 days to explore Phu Quoc island with enjoyable experience will make you very surprised. With our tour, you have chance to take part in exciting activities : visiting Sao beach, swimming, sunbathing, snorkeling, fishing. Especially, Camping on the beach and enjoying BBQ party are very interesting.
- Camping and enjoying BBQ beach party
- Cruising to visit the South Tips of the island
- Taking part in exciting acts: swimming, sunbathing, snorkeling, fishing
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Max Adults: 15Show more
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Includes Taxes & Fees
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
Easy & fast checkout
- 1Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Shuttle, cruise ship
- Lunch (2 times) - Breakfast (01 times) - Dinner (1 session)
- Fishing tools, life jackets, diving glasses, swimming feet, travel insurance.
- Price Excludes
- Far pickup
- Extra foods and drinks
- Tips and Personal expense.
- Cancellation by Customer
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package.
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Boat tour - Camping on the beach
Car and guide will pick you up at the hotel in Duong Dong town (surcharge for far pick-up)
- Journey to visit the south island
- Pearl farming
- History of the Phu Quoc prison
- Fish sauce production base (Phu Quoc specialties)
- Arrive in An Thoi port
- Visiting family (you can buy seafood)
- To the island: watching the coral - swimming - lunch on the boat.
- About 3 hours on the island: set up tent - baking equipment - prepare fire camp fire ... (you can both bathing and barbecue ...)
- After setting up the camp, you can rest and enjoy the afternoon fishing sunset
- Evening ink: dinner - barbecue - porridge ink.
- Rest - barbecue - free at night.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Explore coral reefs - Pearl Island - Bai Sao
- Breakfast - bathing - resting
- Clear the tent and equipment
Then the ship will go to another island for you to continue swimming - explore coral reefs and colorful fish.
- Have lunch on the train
- After lunch you rest on the roof
- Then ship to port, car waiting
- Continue exploring Pearl Island
- Car take you to visit the "Bai Sao" one of the beautiful beaches of the Pearl Island where all visitors to "white sand beach" here after the trip you can step footprints reprinted and forgotten all worries of work to prepare for the new day with everything is fine
- Have a rest at Bai Sao then drive you to the hotel
- End of program 2 days 1 night
- Have a happy trip and happy travel.
Meals: B, L
- Free pickup: hotels/ resorts in Duong Dong Town
- Extra charge pickup: 5usd/pax for pick up & drop up Ong Lang beach area
- Extra: 30usd/2pax for pick up & drop up Vung Bau Beach and Cua Can area, more than 2 pax plus 5usd/pax
- Extra charge pickup: 40usd/2pax for pick up& drop up Dai beach area & Vinpearl Land, more than 2 pax plus 5usd/pax
- Menu Lunch: Fried mackerel, fried tofu, seafood fried noodles, fried stir-fried vegetables, soup soup, steamed rice, fried eggs, fruit. (vegetarian service on request).
- Menu Dinner: Grilled prawns, grilled fish, grilled ribs, grilled squid, squid, bacon, fruit, 1 bottle of Phu Quoc special forest.
- You bring bathing suits, bath towels and sunscreen, toothbrushes & toothpaste, soap, mosquito repellant and equipment necessary for camping.
Questions & Answers
7.6Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
pierre andre D
08 Jan 2019
new company with more modern boat. She knew how to rectify the small mistakes made by her colleagues installed before her for those who experienced the first crossings a few years ago, it is day and night. The staff on board is very friendly in addition.
08 Jan 2019
I contacted this guy prior to travel from the UK via email to arrange a full day tour of several places we chose to visit. Communication was great, responded quickly and very acommodating. Excellent rates and you get to do exactly what you want without waiting about or being rushed by the crowds like on an organised excursion. Always felt 100% safe on the island and this guy is very friendly and informative. He can arrange transport based on numbers in your group, we had 5 of us so he got a 7 seater for us so just let him know before and he will make all arrangements necessary and plan your route based on what you want to see. If you book him honestly you won't regret it!
08 Jan 2019
We had great 2 days out as a group of 4 and couldn't have asked for a nicer guide. his english is great, safe driver, very knowledgeable, great price. took us to everything we wanted to see and nothing was too much trouble. would highly recommend.
08 Jan 2019
Efficient English speaking driver & tour guide with good knowledge and every corner of Phu Quoc for local foods and places of attractions. Reasonable fares charged on daily basis