North and South of Phu Quoc full day tour is a special offer to discover the pearl island for 1 day. With our tour, you will have a memorable day to visit Sao and Vung Bau beach, National Park, Fish Sauce Factory, Phu Quoc Dog Farm,…. Especially, it is very interesting in enjoying sim wine – specialty of Phu Quoc.
- Visit Vung Bau and Sao beaches - the beautiful beaches
- Enjoy peaceful village still remains cottage houses and friendly way of living
- Explore Specialties: Fish Sauce, Sim wine distillery and cheapest fresh seafood at fishing village
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water
- English speaking guide
- Local lunch (for 2nd option)
- A/C Roundtrip transfer (Duong Dong Town only)
What's Not Included
- Far pickup
- Lunch (1st option)
- Tips and drinks
- Personal expense
Private tour without lunch
Price for Private tour without lunch
Private tour with lunch
Price for Private tour with lunch
Our guide and driver will pick you from your hotel lobby or (Pick up Point)
Visit local Sim Winery and sample some local wines, it known to ferment by natural ingredient.
On way a stopover a guided tour of the island oyster harvesting and process of pearl and the making of fine design jewelry
Not far away we will stop and Coconut Tree prison which is a historic site where POW where kept in tiger cage.
Our next stop to one of the most important sauceingredient in Vietnamese and Asian Cuisine: the making of Fish Sauce.
We will relax and enjoy lunch at one of the local restaurant your option either at (Bai Sao Beach) famous for white sands and turquoise water -or- (Ganh Dau Beach) known for its the pristine beaches and tranquil surround.
Continue our visit to Ham Ninh Fishing Village famous for the fresh seafood, shellfish and shallow water and observe the daily life of the fishermen. Nearby is a hidden trail to Tranh stream where we can explore the waterfalls. (NOTES: Tranh Stream is only available during the month of May to Oct)
We will visit Pepper Farm harvesting and Phu Quoc Dog Farm Reproduction of the famous Ridgeback Dog.After this, the driver will drive from the South Side to the North side of the Island.
Our first stop Ganh Dau Cape, lie the pristine beach and explore its tranquil surrounding and nice view. Free time to explore, relax, swims or just lie under the sun.
On our way back we will have en route stops at National Park for a walking tour and observe the 100years old trees and rare plants. (On time if national park open we will visit,if not open,we need continue to next place)
No far away is a Temple dedicated to Nguyen Trung Truc, who was a fisherman and hero of Vietnam
On our way back our last stop at the Bee Farm – where organic honeys are produce.
Transfer and Back to your hotel
- Free pickup: hotels/resorts in Duong Dong Town
- Extra charge pickup: 5usd/pax for pick up & drop up Ong Lang beach area
- Extra charge pickup: 30usd/2pax for pick up & drop up Vung Bau Beach area, more than 2 pax plus 5usd/pax
- Extra charge pickup: 40usd/2pax for pick up& drop up Dai beach area, more than 2 pax plus 5usd/pax
- Lunch option: 1 food (1 noodle or rice with seafoods, beef, eggs, vegetables) + 01 drink (coffee or fruit juice)