How book and pay for a tour you prefer with Phu Quoc Island Explorer?
To book a tour with Phu Quoc Island Explorer, please follow our instruction below:
Step 1: Find a tour
- Browser to the tour you want to book and check the price.
- Please be aware that the price displayed on our website is the lowest price and it is subject to change due to group size and time of tour. Check tab “Details” of each tour for the prices.
- If you are happy with the price and would like to book, click on “BOOK NOW” button.
Step 2: Fill in booking form
- Fill in the booking form with all details as much as possible. A correct pick up address (hotel name & its address) is very important to pick up right person at right place for the tour.
- Choose the payment method you prefer. We offer the payment via PayPal, Credit card (also called OnePay). Each payment method has its own advantage and no payment surcharge applied so it’s up to you.
- Next, confirm the booking form by “Book now” button, a confirmation page will appear. Double check input info, if is there something wrong, please “Go back” and revise it. If not, go ahead with “Book now” again to process the payment.
Step 3: Confirm and pay
When you choose a specific payment method, a payment page will appear accordingly after you summit the booking form. Below are detailed instructions how to pay via some popular Payment method we offer:
1/ Payment via PayPal (credit card or via PayPal): You can pay for your tour easily with your balance in PayPal account or even without a PayPal account as it has the function in which allows you to pay as a guest. On the PayPal page, you can:
- No booking fee/payment surcharge
- Log in your PayPal account to process the payment.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, just pay as a guest by fill in your credit card information and follow the instruction to complete the payment.
- If you got a trouble with the page, feel free to contact us at email@example.com so that we can assist you by sending an instant link to repay.
- A payment is done only when PayPal informs you that your payment has been sent successfully. If not, the money is still at your account.
2/ Payment via Credit card with OnePay:
If you don’t want to pay via PayPal, give it a try with OnePay to pay directly with your credit card.
- No booking fee/payment surcharge
- On the page of OnePay, fill in your credit card information
- Click “PAY” to process the payment. This progress might takes up to one minute. An email of payment arrival notification will be sent to you when the transaction is done successfully.
Step 4: Confirmation
- Once the payment done, a travel voucher will be issued as a proof that you have booked services with us and sent to the email address provided.
- Double check all info in the voucher and let us know if there is something wrong or you have any special request then we will make it through for you.
- If you face any trouble in booking and paying, feel free to let us support you via our “Live chat” section on the top of our website.
- If you already made the reservation and wish to amend it, feel free to call the hotline +84 972257228 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we support you how to book a tour.
- Your booking can be revised before departure date. All the amendment should be made in written form and be informed as soon as possible and the extra cost for the change (if any) will be paid by clients. Details are clearly stated in our terms and conditions section, drop us a line if you need further assistance.